In business, the quality of conversations across an organization will directly influence the level of success achieved from the boardroom to the mailroom. Typically, the highest quality conversations involve participants who acknowledge that people have different communication styles, which influence the way they deliver and receive information.
Our interactive Team Communication Workshop, helps your team members to clarify and gain a deeper understanding of their own communication preferences and primary motivators that drive their actions. As a team, you will discover how to leverage the strengths and behavioral preferences of every team member to improve the dynamics and the effectiveness of the team as a whole.
Before the workshop, each team member will complete the DISC Plus Assessment and will have immediate access to their personalized DISC Plus Profile Report. During the workshop, a Certified DISC Coach will:
- Help your team interpret their personalized DISC Plus Profile Reports.
- Highlight the diverse communication styles and motivators among your teammates.
- Provide you with tools and resources to improve your individual communication skills leading to more effective team dynamics.
- Facilitate interactive team exercises that allow you to practice your new skills and receive expert feedback along the way.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for teams who want to achieve greater success by communicating more effectively.
How Will My Team Benefit?
Once your team members learn how to leverage their individual behavioral style and motivators, they will gain greater:
- Self-awareness of their individual communication preferences and primary motivators that drive them to take action.
- Confidence when engaging in conversations with individuals, small groups, or larger audiences.
- Success in communicating and reaching desired outcomes with others.
- Ability to influence others more successfully and judge them less.
- Insight for building trust in personal and professional relationships.
After the workshop, you will notice that your team as a whole will:
- Engage each other with more consideration of diverse communication styles.
- Listen to each other more intently leading to better understanding of different perspectives.
- Maximize skills and strength of individuals and become more effective and productive as a team.
- Build trust with other colleagues to achieve greater business success through collaboration.
- Interact with customers more effectively, which can increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Please contact us for customized pricing.
For your convenience, your team can attend this workshop in one of three ways:
- Meet at our office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Meet at your office or another location of your choosing.
- Meet via video-conference using Zoom.